Infomi

A comprehensive index of information about  
"Michigan the Great Lakes State"  
Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice -  
If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look about you!  

     

 

Van Buren MICHIGAN
DIRECTORIES:

Van Buren Businesses
Churches
Recreation
Organizations

Van Buren County Information Page

MICHIGAN INFORMATION:

Michigan Cities
Michigan Counties
Michigan Townships

OTHER HIGHLIGHTS:

Fishing Reports/Outdoor Conditions
Birch Run MI Information
Michigan Snowmobile Trail Reports
Michigan Real Estate
Hotel On-line Reservations

 

If you have comments or suggestions, please take a minute to write to the InfoMI Help Desk


Hotel City Search:
Great Rates

   Home - Hosting - Contact Us - Frequent Questions


Van Buren County Michigan Organization Directory



If you would like to be listed in the Van Buren Organization Directory please check out our Rates page for more information. Also while visiting infomi, check out our other directories and information pages.



Chamber of Commerce



Greater Decatur Chamber of Commerce    P.O. Box 211,   Decatur,  MI     (269)423-7014


Greater Paw Paw Chamber of Commerce    P.O. Box 105,   Paw Paw,  MI     (269)657-5395 or Fax: (269)655-8755

[email protected]

Greater South Haven Area Chamber of Commerce    606 Phillips Street,   South Haven,  MI     (269)637-5171 or Fax: (269)639-1570

[email protected]

Community Information and Links



Greater Sister Lakes Area Business Association    c/o 67900 State Route 152,   Sister Lakes,  MI     (269)424-3350 or (269)944-1451
Hello and Welcome to Sister Lakes -- land of sun and fun! As you browse through our Business Directory, notice the wide variety of services and opportunities to have fun for a day, a week or a lifetime!

Miss Bangor - Bangor\'s Queen Team    59072 44th Avenue,   Lawrence,  MI     (269)427-7155
Bangor's Queen Team proud sponsors of Miss Bangor. Bangor's local representatives.
[email protected]

Convention and Visitors Bureau



South Haven Visitors Bureau    415 Phoenix Street,   South Haven,  MI     (616)637-5252
The South Haven Visitors Bureau is a non-profit marketing organization promoting South Haven, Van Buren County, and Casco Township. We provide information to visitors including accommodations, things to see and do, festivals and events, and community activities.
[email protected]

Education



Paw Paw Community Education    119 Johnson Street,   Paw Paw,  MI     (616)657-8830
Paw Paw Community Education's home page has been developed to provide you with information regarding classes, staff, programs, and contact information.
[email protected]

Family Help



Van Buren County Family Independence Agency    57150 County Road 681 ** P.O. Box 7,   Hartland,  MI     (269)621-2800

[email protected]

Health Information



Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation - Southwest Michigan Affiliate    P.O. Box 2301,   Kalamazoo,  MI     (877)KOMENSW
The Southwest Michigan Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
is an all-volunteer local organization who raises and grants funds to provide breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment to medically underserved populations in Southwest Michigan. At least 75% of funds remain in Southwest Michigan, and the other 25% of funds are applied directly to national breast cancer research.
[email protected]

Historical Society



United Sons and Daughters of the Gray and Blue Corporation    53704 Clark Drive,   Mattawan,  MI     (269) 668-2618
Civil War Re-enacting and Historical Preservation Organization.
[email protected]

Human Services



Goodwill Industries of Southwestern Michigan, Inc.    2700 North Pitcher Street,   Kalamazoo,  MI     (269)382-0490 x231
Goodwill Industries of Southwestern Michigan, a not-for-profit organization, provides employment, education, and training services to people in their community.
[email protected]

Museum



Michigan Flywheelers Museum    06285 68th Street,   South Haven,  MI     (269)639-2010
A museum dedicated to the preservation of American farming history.
[email protected]

Schools



Decatur Jr-Sr High School Music Department    110 Cedar Street,   Decatur,  MI     (616)423-6134
Decatur Jr-Sr high school music department, Decatur, MI. Director, Gordon J. Usher. Performance and organization information including information on the "Raider Marching Band." Check out our photos from our recent trip to Disney World!
[email protected]

Service Club



Paw Paw Area Rotary    34462 First,   Paw Paw,  MI     (269)657-2223
Serving the Paw Paw, Mattawan, and Lawton areas.
[email protected]

Sports



Red Arrow Soccor Club    P.O. Box 533,   Mattawan,  MI     375-1884
Red Arrow Soccer Club strives to provide an opportunity for selected youth soccer players in the Southwest Michigan area to participate in competitive age group leagues and to enhance their respective playing skills.

Volunteers



Goodwill Industries of Southwestern Michigan, Inc.    2700 North Pitcher Street,   Kalamazoo,  MI     (269)382-0490 x231
Goodwill Industries of Southwestern Michigan, a not-for-profit organization, provides employment, education, and training services to people in their community.
[email protected]

Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation - Southwest Michigan Affiliate    P.O. Box 2301,   Kalamazoo,  MI     (877)KOMENSW
The Southwest Michigan Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
is an all-volunteer local organization who raises and grants funds to provide breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment to medically underserved populations in Southwest Michigan. At least 75% of funds remain in Southwest Michigan, and the other 25% of funds are applied directly to national breast cancer research.
[email protected]

Youth (4-H, FFA) Fair



Almena Happy Helpers    58899 C.R. 657,   Mattawan,  MI     (269)668-5436
Kids in Mattawan, Lawton and Paw Paw are welcome to join just call and get
signed up!!
[email protected]




 

2006 InfoMI. Site designed by Carrie's Creations Inc. All Rights Reserved.