REED CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY
410 W. UPTON
"A small town library with quality service"
- Monday 12 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 12 to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday 12 to 5 p.m.
- Thursday 12 to 8 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Closed Saturdays Memorial Day to Labor Day
Services Available Through the Reed City Public Library:
- Catalogues: College and vocational schools
- Children: A bright, inviting area for children, containing
books for pre-schoolers to youth
- Community Room: By reservation. More information available
at circulation desk
- Directories: Telephone, governmental, and business
- Interlibrary Loan System: We can request and receive books
and information from other Michigan libraries and throughout the
- Large Print Books: Our collection is added to every three
months by a round robin arrangement with other libraries in the
Mid-Michigan Library League.
- Microfiche Reader: Located in our community room. May be used
to read information which arrives in this form.
- Michigan Collection: Say yes to Michigan! History, stories,
- Photocopying: 10 cents per side. Letter and legal sizes, plus
reducer and enlarger.
- Repair Manuals: Auto, truck, van, appliance, bicycle, lawn
tractor, snowmobile, motorcycle, and home maintenance.
- Story Hour: Stories, videos, and activities for pre-school
children, September - May, Wednesday 1:15 - 1:45 p.m.
- Summer Reading Program: Children enjoy an active summer at
the library while developing reading skills. For ages 2 through
- Videos: A collection of recommended titles for children, youth,
and family. 48 hour checkout. No Charge.
Back to the Top.
Provided by the Reed City Downtown Development Authority.
This site is continually being updated, if you have any comments or suggestions, please take a minute to write email@example.com.
MultiMag is not affiliated with external sites and is not responsible for their content.
Copyright © MultiMag 1996