Lathrup Village, Michigan

City Weather
County Info
City Government
Related Links
Business Directory
Church Directory
Organization Directory
Recreational Directory
Event Calendar
Real Estate MLS
Lodging Reservations
Snowmobile Trail Report

Michigan Pages
Michigan Cities

Michigan Counties
Michigan Townships

InfoMI Services
Contact Us
Get Listed

Great Lodging Rates
Hotel City Search:


InfoMI.com

Lathrup Village, Michigan

48076


Photos Needed

Please Contact

InfoMI@infomi.com
Although her parents owned most of the property originally, Louise Lathrup, a successful real estate developer is credited with being the founder of Lathrup Village in 1926. In 1929, she wed Charles D. Kelley, real estate editor of the Detroit News, and together they developed the village.

The village was incorporated in 1953 and on April 20, 1956 Veld E. Blue became the village's first postmaster. That office remained in operation until March 13, 1964.


If you have comments or suggestions, please take a minute to write to the InfoMI Help Desk.

Back to InfoMI Main Page.



InfoMI.com is not affiliated with any external sites and is not responsible for their content.
Copyright © InfoMI.com 1999-2004